Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Magnolia Family Vintage

I've been meaning to write about Magnolia Family Vintage ever since the lovely Tolly over at Austin Eavesdropper told me about it, but, this month has been kinda crazy what with Austin Fashion Week and me leaving the country for a bit.  But, y'all should know that in my downtime I have been checking out this awesome online vintage store.

Magnolia Family Vintage launched the first week of August by fellow Austin blogger Sarah Jessica Dean of The Year of Living Thriftily.  If Austin does one thing right in the realm of fashion, it's vintage.  Not only do I love the clothing for sale offered on this site, but I love that a local blogger opened up her own online store.  It kinda gives me hope that maybe one day I could do something badass such as this.

If I wasn't so poor right now I would buy these things (yes I don't even have the ability to buy thrifted clothing. The 2 things I bought at Blue Velvet the other day don't count shhh):



Y'all are probably aware of my love of ponchos by now.  A poncho is one of the few things that gets me excited about cold weather.  I would rock this poncho so hard.

 Maybe one of you can buy this sweater and wear it around me so that I can look at it.

 
Click here to check out the rest of the stuff at Magnolia Family Vintage.


Joanna
keep austin stylish

No comments: