Friday, October 23, 2009

Adelante Boot Show Review


As I said in a previous post, Adelante Boutique has a selection of vintage cowboy boots for 2 days only. It started today and I went to check out the supply. What I found was a smaller selection than I would have liked. They had a few really cute styles, but unfortunately the majority of sizes were very small. Most of the styles I gravitated towards were size 5 or 6. If you have a small foot then you might be pleased with what they have, but if you wear a size 8 (like me) or above then you probably won't be buying any of their boots. The other negative thing I have to say about their boots was the price. I know cowboy boots can be quite pricey, but these were all vintage boots (dating from around the 70s) and I felt like the prices should have been much lower. Their prices ranged from around $200-300.

I wouldn't really recommend rushing to Adelante for their vintage cowboy boots. However, I would recommend going to Adelante for their clothes in general. Right now they have a decent amount of really cute outerwear as well as a section dedicated to stylish burnt orange clothes that would be great for UT game days.

If you want to check out their boots for yourself, tomorrow is the last day.

keep austin stylish

No comments: