Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fashion FAIL Of The Month

I was at work today looking out the window (probably daydreaming about my next outfit) when I saw a horrible crime against fashion and mankind. A woman was walking down the sidewalk in a see through black wrap dress without a slip or anything under it except for a bra and a thong. When I look out the window I don't want to see a bare butt walking down the sidewalk...at least not until Leslie gets back out on the streets again.

Ladies, please don't let this happen to you. People were laughing at this girl after she walked by them and I was embarrassed for her. I have a few tips for making sure this doesn't happen to you:

1. Check your outfit in outdoor lighting. The sunlight can have a different affect on material than indoor lighting.

2. Take a picture of your outfit with a camera using flash. This is particularly helpful if you are going to be somewhere where your picture is going to be taken. Flash can make material see through that you would never think to be see through.

3. Just hold your fabric up to a light to see if you can see through it.

Maybe this girl wanted to walk down the street naked, but I don't think it was on purpose. So be careful before you walk out of the house!

keep austin stylish...and classy ;)

Share

No comments: