Friday, February 25, 2011

Outfit: Birds Babe


Last night I went down to South Congress for the launch party of Verb hair products created by Birds Barbershop.  I honestly didn't have to put much thought into this outfit, but the whole night was full of compliments on my look. I think the attention was mostly due to the leopard tights and super high heels I was wearing (and the short skirt helped too), but I also rocked my bright pink lipstick I got at MAC.  The lipstick held up pretty well until I made it over to Hopdoddy to devour a delicious burger.  The lipstick didn't stand a chance at that point.




tee: Urban Outfitters
tights: Dillard's? I think
shoes: Aldo
antique ring: K.Flories in Ft.Worth


Joanna
keep austin stylish

5 comments:

Aquila said...

Hey there! I've followed adoredaustin for a little while but just now stumbled across your work! Love the tights, and I'm a big fan of bold lipstick. Love it!

Aquila
http://hauteintexas.com

joanna said...

I'm glad you found me! Nice to meet you and your blog.

Sara said...

I LOVE this look!! I must say, the tights are awesome, but your hair looks amazing!

joanna said...

Thank you! I hardly ever attempt to use a curling iron so I was a bit scared, but I'm glad I was able to pull it off.

Natalie Garza said...

I love those tights! I just started reading your blog recently, but I can already tell it's going to become one of my new favorites. I can't wait to meet you at the Texas Style Council!