Friday, September 9, 2011

Women, Style, and Bicycles

I was flattered and super excited when Shari Gerstenberger, the owner of what has quickly become one of my favorite vintage stores in Austin, asked me to model for a new blog.  Shari styled me in some groovy colorful and psychedelic digs from Charm School Vintage for my photo shoot for Femme et Velo.  Check out some of the past stylish Austin gals that have modeled for this cool blog...

Tiffany Tso of Austin is Burning


Rebekah Vinyard of Rebekah Vinyard Jewelry

Lindsey White of Wilhelmina Models


That last one is the first photo from my shoot!  I'm loving the sky and everything in that photo.  I think it looks pretty epic.  More photos will continue to be posted from my shoot on femme et velo, so check back to see the rest of my killer Charm School Vintage wardrobe.


Joanna
keep austin stylish

No comments: