Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010: A Year of Style Photos

It's crazy to think that I started this blog a little over a year ago.  2010 has been a fantastic year for me personally, and I have to attribute a big part of that to this little blog.  The last year has been a whirlwind of meeting new amazing people, going to new interesting places, and getting to do some pretty special things. I'm so glad that I live in the amazing town that is Austin, and on any given night I can go out and meet new creative souls.  To commemorate 2010 and a year of blogging, I put together a little video montage of all my personal style photo shoots (including some never before seen and un-edited photos) from the past year.  Hopefully y'all aren't sick of looking at me as much as I am.  But in case you are, you will be happy to know that I plan on doing more photo shoots next year with more models!




I don't know about you, but I plan on making 2011 an amazing year.  Happy New Year!


Joanna
keep austin stylish

2 comments:

TrophyBoutique said...

This is so cute! I love that it looks like an animation! Here's to another fashionable year...

joanna said...

Aw thanks!