Thursday, December 2, 2010

One of Many Ponchos

I actually took these photos about a month ago and never posted them for some reason.  Since I have been working as a costume assistant for a movie filming in Smithville, I haven't had much of any free time to take style photos lately (I'll go into that in more detail in a future post).  But even though these photos are a little old, this is a look I have been rocking a lot lately.

I got this vintage poncho from Room Service last year and it is one of my favorite vintage finds.  I actually own several ponchos and I'm a big fan.  They are comfy, roomy, and give an outfit an eclectic vibe.  I specifically remember feeling this day like I could live in a cottage and grow my own organic vegetables and attempt to craft jewelry while my husband chops wood for our fire (apparently I like to daydream about marrying a lumberjack).  It's funny how sometimes your outfit reflects your mood and sometimes your mood reflects your outfit.




hat: Anthropologie
vintage poncho: Room Service
pocket watch necklace: Forever 21
jeans: SoLa
boots: DSW 



Joanna
keep austin stylish

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not brave enough to wear a poncho, so I am enjoying this one vicariously. It looks soft and sassy. :)

joanna said...

Haha! I think you could totally pull off a poncho.