Wednesday, December 15, 2010

North Loop Holiday Block Party

North Loop has been one of my favorite shopping districts for a long time.  I'm always surprised when people don't know about this area, especially since it houses some of my favorite stores in Austin.  Tomorrow North Loop is having a Holiday block party.  So if you haven't finished your holiday shopping, this is a great opportunity to get some shopping done.  There will be extended store hours, special sales, live music, and food!

Everything at Blackbird will be 25% off!  Blackbird already has awesome prices, so with 25% off I bet you can get some steals.



What:
  • North Loop Holiday Block Party
Where:
  • North Loop shopping district

View Austin Boutiques in a larger map

When:
  • Thursday Dec. 16
  • 6 - 9 pm

Joanna
keep austin stylish

1 comment:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Oh dear, I've never even heard of this North Loop. I'm going. I need to know.