If you didn't go to Gagarazzi last weekend then you missed out on a great event and a great excuse to get decked out in a ridiculous and flamboyant costume. Luckily, this weekend provides another great excuse for fabulous camp!
- 90s club fashion by local designers: Jennifer Woys of Champagne Derelicts, Sassy Delure, Amanda Martinez, Sarah Stark, Angeliska Polacheck, Bithiah Bland of Eatyour Heartout, Amelia Raley, Billy Beasty and Aaron Flynn
- Looks inspired by Vitamin Water flavors
- Models are local dancers
- Designer and Dancer teams will be competing for $1,000 from Vitamin Water!
- After the fashion show stay for a Dance event with break dancing performances, a drag show, and more!
- $5 with costume, $7 without costume
- Benefits AIDS Services of Austin
- Saturday, Oct. 8th
- doors at 9pm, fashion show at 10pm
One of my fellow Austin bloggers, Tolly is one of the beautiful gals behind this awesome event. Check out her blog for more info. and some costume inspiration!
keep austin stylish