Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Upcoming Event: MOSS Turns One!

Has anyone else been finding themselves watching that new show on Bravo, Fashion Hunters?  While it's not as painfully engaging as The Real Housewives of _____ (fill in the blank), I find it somewhat interesting in a less guilty way.  Besides the interesting fashion, the best thing about watching Fashion Hunters is getting to see all the crazy characters that come into the store to consign their designer pieces.  When I watch, I can't help but compare the consignment store that Fashion Hunters follows to the Austin equivalent, MOSS.  The last time I was at MOSS, Masha, one of the owners showed me an amazing little off the runway Chanel cropped jacket that an Austinite had consigned.  I want to know who these Austinites are that are buying and consigning awesome designer garments!  Maybe MOSS needs its own reality show...

Anywho, MOSS is turning one year old and they are throwing a party!


I wonder what their VERY (in bold!) special sale will be...

What:
  • MOSS one year anniversary
  • special sale
  • cocktails and sweet bites
Where:
  • MOSS
  • 705 B South Lamar

When:
  • Friday, Dec.9th
  • 6 - 9pm

Joanna Wilkinson
keep austin stylish

No comments: