When I heard that Austin was ranked #18 in GQ's Worst Dressed Cities in America list, I laughed. The GQ article got it all wrong. According to GQ the "hipster" is to blame for our city's bad style. But in my opinion, there are some specific elements that have contributed to our poor fashion statements, and they aren't "skin-tight black jeans" and "There Will Be Blood mustaches." Honestly I don't see anything wrong with either of those things.
Top 10 Reasons why Austin Could Have Been Named Worst Dressed City in America:
10. Pajamas in public
9. Yoga clothes in public (when not actually doing yoga)
8. Improper undergarments worn under clothing
7. T-shirts with funny sayings or comics on them
6. Burnt orange
5. Nike shorts with Ugg boots
4. Nike shorts with tye dyed t-shirts
3. Nike shorts in general
2. Arts and crafts bullshit that you try and pull off as wearable art
1. Flip flops
Why do you think Austin should be on the Worst Dressed Cities in America list?
keep austin stylish