I am involved in some pretty exciting stuff coming up! Indiana of Adored Austin and Grechen of Grechen's Closet (among other blogs) had the idea to put together something amazing. I introduce to you... the Texas Style Council Conference!
I am on board to help design The Texas Style Council space on 2nd Street which will be our spot for meeting and mingling, as well as the location for some of our events. Here's the breakdown of what the conference weekend during SXSW will entail...
- Clothing swap!
- Scavenger hunt/ boutique crawl
- Clueless themed dance party (a.k.a. best excuse to wear plaid and knee high socks ever)!
Friday and Saturday's events are open to the public, but on Sunday for the price of $45 you can get a "Texas Style Council Passport". This passport will get you several things:
- A weekend parking pass during SXSW
- 2011 Texas Style Council discount card (gives you discounts to local and online shops)
- Free admission to the Clueless dance party
- Admission to Sunday's brunch
- Conference goodie bag for the first 100 registered attendees
- Admission to Sunday's Conference held at Ballet Austin
- Special invite to an off-site Sunday dinner and shop tour
Indiana and Grechen have secured some amazing guest speakers for the Conference. For more info. about the Conference and to check out the list of panelists visit the Texas Style Council Conference website. Registration is now open!
keep austin stylish