Every year the graduating seniors from the Textiles and Apparel program at UT show their senior collection at the UT spring fashion show. Embracing new technologies and eco-friendly techniques, these collections by graduating seniors have always been some of my favorite designs to see in Austin. As far as fashion shows in Austin go, this one is definitely a must see. Plus it's free to attend! RSVP on facebook here. If you can't make it to the show in person, there will be a live webcast of the show on Fashionably Austin. And, you can come back here and check out my photos and review after the show.
- Innovation, the UT fashion show
- free attendance
- projecting live tweets on screen with the hashtag #UTInnovation.
- 96 original designs by graduating UT seniors
- game day collections, individual collections, and evening and bridal
- awards announced at the end of the show
- The Frank Erwin Center
- Thursday, Apr. 21
- pre-show exhibition 6:30
- fashion show 8:00
keep austin stylish