Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Upcoming Event:Figure it Out


As much as I hate women referring to their bodies as fruits, you can't really deny that everyone has a different body shape and certain clothes work better on certain body shapes.  If you have no clue how to flatter your figure then I suggest you attend this workshop today with my style blogger friend, Sydney Nagy.

What:
  • Figure flattering fashion workshop
  • Raw food by Beets Cafe
  • Cocktails
  • 25% discount at Langford Market

Where:
  • Langford Market
  • 249 W. 2nd St.

When:
  • Today, April 27
  • 6 -8 pm


Joanna
keep austin stylish

6 comments:

Kasey said...

I love this idea!! I must attend and bring my girlfriends!!! Thanks for posting.

www.stylemekasey.com

Cathy Benavides said...

Are you going to this? I will totally see you there!

joanna said...

I will actually be flattering my figure by going to my yoga class instead ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this!

Deep Cleaning Newark said...

Appreciate youur blog post

Lighting Houston said...

Hi thankss for posting this