Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Petticoat Always Makes You Feel Pretty

I have decided that wearing a petticoat automatically makes you feel pretty.  It kinda makes me feel like a little girl and a woman at the same time.  Twirling around in one reminds me of my childhood.  Actually I think this exact one I am wearing here is one that I twirled around in as a kid.  But, the poofy prettiness also reminds me of a wedding dress so then I start to feel old.  Either way, I like it.  I think I should wear this petticoat under stuff more often.   I also got to wear my red boots yesterday which doesn't happen often in the summer, but, it had been raining so they seemed appropriate.

I wore this outfit to play with deer, go to Wholefoods, and take my computer to the Apple store to get it fixed.  I went to the Apple store in the Domain which happens to be right next door to the new Anthropologie.  So you can probably guess where I spent my 15 minutes while waiting for my computer. 


Most of this stuff is really old...top: Banana Republic (like 7 years ago), crochet top: thrifted, skirt: thrifted from I think Cream Vintage (about 5 years ago), necklace: antique, bracelet: SoLa (months ago), boots: Anthropologie (about 3 years ago)

Thanks for the petticoats, Grammy.


keep austin stylish

No comments: