Monday, October 18, 2010

Welcome to the 90s Mr.Banks

Remeber Alf?  He's back, in pog form!... I could go on all day making references to 90s pop culture. But I won't.  My point is, the 90s are back.  


It kinda makes you feel old doesn't it?  Were the 90s really that long ago that the fashion has already made it's way back into rotation?  The answer is yes.  Have y'all noticed the resurgence of combat boots?  Baby doll dresses?  I went to Feathers the other night for their birthday sale and noticed several 90s baby doll minis.  Personally I love the baby doll dress.  It's fun, girly, flirty, and comfortable.  Juxtaposed with the edginess of combat boots, this 90s trend it's on its way back.




Dress: vintage at Feathers, Hat: Target, Boots: Madden Girl by Steve Madden




Joanna
keep austin stylish

No comments: