Thursday, August 12, 2010

Austin Fashion Week Kicks Off This Saturday


Austin Fashion Week is just a couple of days away now!  I will be next to the red carpet at the Kick Off event with the rest of the media being all legit and stuff.  The best part about getting to be at the Kick Off...80s pop icon Tiffany will be performing!

Everyone in the Austin fashion circle that I run around with has been like "Wooo! Tiffany!"  And everyone who is NOT in the Austin fashion circle that I run around with has been like "Who?"  I attribute this to the fact that Tiffany started off her career in 1987 touring malls in America.

Anyway, due to the fact that Tiffany is performing at the Kick Off, there has been some talk about people wearing 80s inspired outfits to the event.  I don't think anyone is going to show up in leg warmers or anything, but, who knows.  I honestly have no idea what to expect or what to wear.

So, what do YOU think I should wear?  I put together a few options.  Please vote and help a girl out:





For more info on Austin Fashion Week and to purchase tickets to the Kick Off click here.  And, I will of course post coverage of the event including photos of the runway show.

I also have some fabulous guests who are going to guest blog for keep austin stylish all during Austin Fashion Week. Stay tuned for awesome Austin Fashion Week coverage!



Joanna
keep austin stylish

1 comment:

Jenna B said...

2 for sure, because it's so fabulous and the left shoulder makes a STATEMENT! :)

Jenna B
http://peacelovesarcasm.com