Thursday, September 16, 2010

Midnight Garden Party

I didn't wear this to a midnight garden party.  But wouldn't it be the perfect outfit for one?  Do midnight garden parties exist?  This is actually what I wore to BATHH tonight (Big Ass Twitter Happy Hour).  I then got home and decided my outfit needed to be photographed outside.  I tried to snap a few pics quickly before the mosquitos started to eat through my tights and destroy me.  Yes I wore tights.  I'm in denial that it's not cold yet, and I'm loving being in my own imaginary world.  You should also note that this headband (found at local store Luxe Apothetique) is my new favorite hair accessory.  They have them in other colors too.



dress: found in a boutique in New York
belt: Strut
tights: H&M
shoes: Aldo


Joanna
keep austin stylish

No comments: