Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Polka Paradise

So, I didn't have time before the New to ATX Happy Hour at Annie's to take photos of what I decided to wear.  By the time I got home it was of course way past the golden time to take photos outside.  So I did something I have never done for my blog, which is take photos outside at night.

I like the juxtaposition of this outfit with the tropical colorful print on top combined with the black and white polka dot skirt on bottom.  The mis-mash works well and is pulled together with a wide black belt making the top and bottom and seem like they were meant for each other.

                       
top: vintage at Feather's
skirt: Forever 21
belt: SoLa

I had a great time seeing all the fashionable ladies at the Happy Hour!


Joanna
keep austin stylish

4 comments:

Andrea Eames said...

You looked great! I loved that skirt. And it was lovely to meet you last night.

Andrea xx

joanna said...

It was great meeting you too. You looked super cute, and I just realized we were both wearing polka dots! I just checked out your blog and I dig your style.

Cathy Benavides said...

I know I told you this last night, but you looked lovely! Such a fun and feminine outfit. Great to see you again :)

livin wide said...

love it! so sad i missed it...hope you had some extra fun for me.