Thursday, July 15, 2010

ATX Ladies Who Lunch

Today was only my second time to attend the ATX Ladies Who Lunch, but I have very quickly grown fond of these ladies and our lunches.  Today's lunch was at Mandola's in the Triangle.  Here's what I wore:
top: Room Service, necklace: Room Service, skirt: Forever 21, ring: SoLa


As Indiana from Adored Austin pointed out recently, us fashion bloggers love taking photos of our food.  I'd recognize that jewelry anywhere!  It's Diya from In Her Stilettos.
Grechen of New to ATX, Megan Summerville designer of ms lingerie, Michelle of Wicked Whimsy, Sandhya of livin wide, Amy Russell of pixiespace, Diya of In Her Stilettos, me, Anslee designer of savannah red

Thanks Sandhya for the photo.


keep austin stylish

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love Mandola's!! And I met up with Sandhya once! Isn't she awesome!?

joanna said...

Yes! She's a badass.