Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lovely Austin has Moved!

Lovely Austin, which is a fabulous boutique on South 1st St.,  has moved down the street into a bigger and lovelier location.  I guess their previous locale just wasn't big enough to handle all the loveliness.  To celebrate their move, Lovely Austin is having a Grand Re-Opening Bash!

In addition to the move, they will be celebrating the fact that they now carry the line of locally and sustainably made handbags and accessories from Austinite Anne Marie Beard.



So if you wanna check out some awesome local fashion, listen to some live bluegrass by Whiskey Shivers, and drink a Lonestar or two, come celebrate Lovely Austin's move.



I will actually be out of town at my friend's wedding this very night wearing a Betsey Johnson dress that I bought at Lovely Austin.  So, I will still be showing my Lovely Austin support.  Just not in Austin.

What:
  • Lovely Austin Grand Re-Opening
Where:
  • Lovely Austin
  • 1506 S. 1st St.
  • Austin, TX 78704
When:
  • Saturday July 31st
  • 6 -9 pm

No comments: