Monday, July 19, 2010

STYLE Watch: Pixel Pop

Where: Pixel Pop at the Mohawk

When: Friday July 16, 2010

                            
Oh hey, who's that girl on the right? It's fellow Austin blogger Tiffany of Austin Is Burning.

 
I think this gal found her inspiration for this outfit from these comic book photos photographed by Mike Ruiz and inspired by Roy Lichtenstein.
Look! Another Austin blogger.  It's Chris from the Republic of Austin.  And check out Chris's interesting footwear..

Yep, that last one is me.  I was wearing a dress from SoLa with a vintage belt from Room Service.



keep austin stylish

2 comments:

Side Street Style said...

These two outfits are tooo cute...I love the top one with the glasses :) I heart nerd glasses

joanna said...

Yeah! Make sure you always click "read more" on my posts to see the rest. There are several more photos than just those top 2. Just FYI :)