Saturday, May 1, 2010

Casting Call for Bravo's "The Fashion Show"

A little while back I posted this post about Bravo casting for their show "The Fashion Show." Well, the casting producer for the show personally contacted me and is going to give any designers that I refer to her a VIP pass to the open casting call in Austin next weekend!

Here's what you need to bring to the casting call:
  • your completed application
  • a portfolio of your work
  • three articles of clothing that you have created and that best showcase your designs
  • one piece of government-issued photo ID
  • a non-returnable photo of yourself
To download the application click here. And to contact me so that I can refer you, click on the Contact tab on the menu bar of my site. Please email me a little something so I can check out what you've got. I look forward to seeing my Austin designers' talent and being able to refer you!



What:
  • Casting Call for Bravo's "The Fashion Show"
Where:

  • The Art Institute of Austin
    in the Student Lounge
    101 W Louis Henna Blvd # 100
    Austin, TX 78728

View Larger Map

When:

  • Saturday May 8th
  • 10am- 5pm

No comments: