Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fashion FAIL?


So, this is really just more of a Fashion WTF, than a FAIL.  Because I didn't actually see this girl fall and break her ankle DOWNTOWN at a bar on 6th street, I can't really technically call it a FAIL.  The shoes are actually kinda cool in a barbie drag queen in Miami sorta way.  But, would you wear these downtown? I feel like I would fall in those even without a drink or two.  Not to mention, the pain of walking around all night.  Maybe she was only at that one bar for a short period of time? I actually see vertically challenged girls wearing these types of shoes a lot and I don't see how y'all do it for an extended period of time.

So, the question is, would YOU wear these shoes downtown?
By the way, I realize this post makes me sound like an old lady, but I'm okay with that.


keep austin stylish

4 comments:

queenoftechnicolor said...

I for one would NEVER wear these shoes. Unless I was going to Teen Skipper's gallery opening.

Love the blog by the way!

Lesie

Anonymous said...

you keep walking shoes in your bag. those are strictly sitting and dancing.

Dee said...

Those shoes are purely for looking hot. Obviously, comfort is not in the equation! LOL

JennyWilkinson said...

Oh I totally would wear these! I love shoes that border on drag queen and kill my feet (at least for the first hour). :)